Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

New Beginnings


Today: BUSY BUSY BUSY!

So much to do, I can not wait until the weekend! I am currently redoing everything about my website, logo, promo's and now a blog! So its a lot of sitting at the computer and finding out what I like and don't like. Right now I am really into rough fonts and imperfect design so I am trying to incorporate that into my website and such!

Any ways, I had a great shoot this week. Sort of fashion but I want it to be seen as fine art as well.

Here are some Edits from the shoot.








Once I get my website the way I like it, I'll be adding some of these to my portfolio...

I also helped a friend out with a wedding last week. She is an amazing wedding photographer and her portfolio gets stronger and stronger every time she shoots...www.kimberbrookephoto.com. Check her out!!

Here are two images from the wedding:





Okay for my first wedding! I have a lot to learn if I ever want to shoot weddings again, but for now I'm sticking to what I do best...:)

-Jillie

No comments:

Post a Comment